A. Wide Stance Below Parallel Box Squat: 12 x 2 @ 75% 1RM
B. Sandbag Carry for Hamstring meters – 5 sets:
- Set Light Weight – feel them pecs
- Set Heavier – go faster, but smaller steps
- Set Heavier – and please carry the Sandbag HIGHER. On your chest. Slightly flex your arms and “pull” it up and back. No hunched over passive position. Gracias and prep for your last two sets.
- Set Uncomfortable weight but you need to be able to pick it up from the floor. Earn your stripes.
- Set Go ham and find those hammies. 10 more steps when you think you are done. Let someone take a video of your funny walking. You just got better.
In set 4 and 5 go as far until you feel your hammies give up – penguin walk, feet turning to the outside,… If you don’t have that feeling
C. 2 Sets:Reverse Sled Drag into Sled Sprint
Pull the sled backwards until your quads go on holidays. Without any further ado push the Sled back. Sprint style. Main focus here is on max. speed on the sprint. That means it is ok to use less weight on the drag. It won’t feel like less. Weird. Sprint means sprint. No walking. That is the only purpose of this exercise. Maximum blood flow in your beloved backside.